Wellington Elementary students have access to Chromebooks and iPads. They are used for all subject areas, as well as digital citizenship, coding, computer skills and state testing. All of our students in kindergarten through fifth grade have Google accounts.
Remember these rules when on the Internet:
- If you have any questions or concerns about a website please talk to a teacher or parent.
- Do not give out any personal information.
- Do not send or receive any emails.
- Do not sign up for any website clubs at school.
- Do not visit inappropriate sites.
School Technology Specialist:
NSD Student Technical Support Hotline 425.408.6688
TechNOLOGY Device user agreementINternet safety and citizenship
The purpose of the Northshore School District Responsible Use Procedures is to provide rules, guidelines, personal safety recommendations and the code of conduct for the use of technology, the District network and other connected networks including the Internet.
This Responsible Use Procedure (RUP) applies to staff, students and guests who utilize:
- District-owned technology on the NSD network, on non-school networks and offline
- Non-District technology, including privately-owned technology that is connected to the NSD network, or using non-district networks while on school property.